Enjoy the Wonderful Benefits of Human Growth Hormone

ProBLEN Health and Anti-Aging Supplements

Clinical Studies Can Prove the Effectiveness of HGH Products

*Did you know that most non-prescription HGH supplements have had absolutely no scientific clinical studies to measure effectiveness?

They may claim their product is best but they cannot show you any medically accepted evidence that it can do anything to increase your HGH!

Clinical studiesIn fact, this may be the first time you have heard of randomized double-blind placebo-controlled IGF-1 clinical studies that can measure the effectiveness of human growth hormone therapies. This is because only 8 brands have had these important IGF-1 clinical studies. The others would probably prefer you not know that such clinical studies exist!

Don't be fooled by all the so-called "HGH product review" sites. Such sites are owned by the same companies who make the product they rate as best, or by their distributors.
Learn the truth about the many product review sites >>

If you want the best product please know this: Our ProBLEN HGH formula showed the highest increase of human growth hormone in the bodies of test patients that has ever been accomplished with a non-prescription product, and that should be most important for those wanting to receive optimum benefits and receive them safely.

Our Clinical Study Results >>

HGH Plus IGF-1 & IGF-2

No Prescription Required! All our products are FDA registered over-the-counter homeopathic products. Our premier latest generation product that contains homeopathic HGH, IGF-1, IGF-2, antler velvet, alpha GPC, pituitary extract, and liver extract all in the same product and in the amounts needed for optimum results!HGH Plus IGF-1 & IGF-2

Increase Muscle, Decrease Fat
Increase Energy, Stamina
Improve Sleep
Improve Sexual Performance
Enhance Mood
Improve Vision
Improve Memory
Improve Hair, Skin
Strengthen Immune System
Lower Blood Pressure
Strengthen Cardiovascular

and more safely and effectively without the risk of injections!

Click here for more information about the many benefits of HGH Plus IGF-1 & IGF-2!

**FDA registered homeopathic sprays are the most effective non-prescription human growth hormone therapy available. See "How HGH Sprays Work" for more information.

The Leader in HGH Products For Over 25 Years!

QUALITY = EFFECTIVENESS! We have been at the forefront of non-injection human growth hormone product development for the past 25 years.

• Our products contain homeopathic human growth hormone and it is listed as an active ingredient on the label. They are not just vitamin and amino acid dietary supplements as are all the so-called HGH pill products as well as some sprays.
  • Our products are U.S. made with the highest quality ingredients in an FDA approved lab. The FDA has awarded our products their own NDC number. They are sold legally in the United States without a prescription.
  • Our physicians have over 30 years of clinical experience and our head physician developed the first sublingual delivery system to successfully treat the symptoms of hormone deficiency.
  • Our spray formula was proven most effective in independent double-blind clinical studies.

You may find other products that are cheaper and some may contain some of the same ingredients because others have always followed our lead, however others

• have not had independent clinical studies to prove or measure their effectiveness.
  • are not FDA registered with a NDC number.
  • their ingredients and manufacturing processes cannot compare with ours.
  • you cannot call and speak with an experienced medical professional when you have questions like you can if you purchase here.

Dr. Liechty HGH testimonial

Testimonials By Our HGH Plus Customers

"I am noticing improvements with my overall condition and I believe it is due to the HGH Plus. I chose your product after extensive research of HGH products. Your site is exceptional in its providing an abundance of research and information on the benefits of your product and HGH in general.
Thank you for providing such a good product and I plan to sign up for the autoship provision. I'm hoping to get my wife started as well."

Cliff Zervos

Lisa, Thanks again for all the questions you've answered over the past years and the content you provide to your customers on your web site. It's obvious you truly are trying to dispel the myths and help your readers understand everything about human growth hormone (without the hype).

Doug Fitzpatrick

Read many more testimonials here!

A Message From Lisa Wells, RN

As a registered nurse of 41 years, I have spent numerous hours researching growth hormone and anti-aging therapies. I founded this site back when few medical professionals took anti-aging therapy seriously. We have come a long way since then and through all these years I have remained dedicated to making sure we consistently offer only the best. These are the same products I take myself.

Please see the links on this page for extensive information about human growth hormone, including the different types of products available, our own two ProBLEN HGH products, as well as our other top quality male and female hormonal and anti-aging products. You should find the answers to any questions you have on this site, but if not please call or e-mail us and we will answer your questions promptly.

Lisa Wells, RN