Advanced HGH and IGF-1 Therapy

Thread: Is my HGH fake?

Default Is my HGH fake?

Alright so I have been around the hgh game for a while but I have a question about a product I recently purchesed. I got a 10 vials of injectable hgh that came in a white box. They all have the vacuum seal that is broken when I flip off the orange tops. Everything looks normal except for the fact that the white powder in the viles is loose. It usually comes in a white waffer looking powder. Is this ok? When I mix the Bacteriostatic water with it, the powder dissolves almost immediately and it dissolves very clear in the way that it should. I am just wondering if this is normal for the powder to be loose? Is my hgh legit or could it be fake? Like I said everything is normal except for the fact that it's in a loose powder form instead of waffer/disc form.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to our forums. From what you stated I understand that the vacuum seals that were originally placed on the vials are not intact or have lost their vacuum?

If only the flip tops that cover the rubber were loose or removed or showed possible puncture marks I would at least be worried about the sterility of the vials, but if there is a sign that the vacuum tops that seal the medication inside have been tampered with I would be very suspicious.

When working in the hospital we would not use any vial that had its flip top seal broken away and I cannot ever remember seeing a vial whose vacuum seal had been loosened. That vial would immediately be sent back to the supplier.

I do not take the injections myself and I don't know which brand you are speaking about so I can only speak to you based on my experiences as a registered nurse giving injections to patients for many years.

If the vials show signs that they have perhaps been tampered with, and the powder looks or acts differently than what I know to be legitimate, and since I know how expensive human growth hormone for injection is and how much harder it is to obtain these days, I would be very concerned that the substance in the vials is not really HGH and is something else. I would also be concerned about the sterility of the vials.

I am sorry, but I cannot tell you that the vials you received are fine. I am a nurse and so I am always concerned with safety. If there is a way you can get a refund that would be my recommendation.

Take care and best of luck,

Lisa Wells, RN

The vaccuum seals are just fine. They are in tact and they had to be broken before I opened it so those were ok. I think I just worded it wrong and you misunderstood me. Sorry about that. What I am wondering is if there is HGH that comes in a loose powder form inside the vile. That is how all of mine are. Because usually the lyphodyzed powder comes in like a white waffer form in each vile. These that I have do not have that waffer they have a white loose powder instead. All the viles are in tact and the powder mixes perfectly with the water but I am wondering about the loose powder and if that is in fact hgh?

Thank you for your replys.

Well, that sounds better, if there is no sign that anyone could have gotten into the vial to change the powder.

I won't be able to tell you if the powder can be loose instead of being in a wafer form and still be okay but if anyone else in the forum has any experience and offers their opinion I will be sure to approve the entry so you receive their reply.

Lisa

Smile

Okay thank you for your help. And anybody with any information would be greatly appreciated!! -thanks