Advanced HGH and IGF-1 Therapy

Thread: When Should I Begin HGH Therapy?

Default When Should I Begin HGH Therapy?

I received a question via e-mail. I am placing the question and my response here, because I believe it may be helpful to others who visit the forums. Of course it is only my opinion, based on my education and experience. I recommend everyone consult their private healthcare provider about when to begin any HGH therapy.

Lisa Wells, RN

Question:

Hello, I am 32 years old. I have been reading your client testimonials and noticed that many of the people who use HGH Velvet are much older. Is it safe to start taking the HGH Velvet at my age or would it be better to take it later in life when my HGH levels have dropped some more? I don't want to be ina predicament where I start taking it now and then when I am in my 50's it will no longer still benefit me. But I was wondering if I started it now if it would have a preventive effect? Please tell me as much as you know. Thanks you! T

---------

Hi T,

Thank you for your interest. It is true that many of our testimonials come from those older than yourself, however we also have many in your age group who take our product. I think it may be that the people in their 40's and up have already aged more, so they are more excited when they see the improvements.

I am now 45 1/2 years old, I started on homeopathic HGH when I was 39. I only wish I would have had the opportunity to take it when I was 30.

The good thing about homeopathic HGH is that it works with the body. It only helps in the areas that need help. For instance, I have children who take the product, with their doctor's permission. Their HGH is not low, but it still helps them because it must help their body to better utilize their own HGH.

I remember one 13 year old girl whose mother was at her wits end, looking for something to help her daughter's fibromyalgia. She had carried her to numerous doctors, and nothing they tried helped her. Our product helped her so much and so fast that her grandparents and her school teachers called and ordered some for themselves, when they saw her improvements.

I understand your concern, and I would agree with what you say if you were considering HGH injections. It would not be smart to make yourself dependant upon a synthetic hormone at your age. Homeopathic HGH should work with your pituitary gland to help your release of human growth hormone remain optimum.

A few years ago I wrote an article that discusses when to begin HGH therapy. The article gives information about a prominent physician in the field of anti-aging; Dr. Eva Van Cauter.

The article states:

One prominent researcher has the opinion that there is no need to wait until you are a senior citizen to enjoy the benefits of human growth hormone replacement. She believes it is better to start at a younger age when the levels of our own growth hormone are already on the decline.

She says that therapy has been aimed more at those 65+ years old, even though clinical research shows that people may already have elderly levels of HGH by age 40.

She believes it is better to begin HGH therapy in our 30's, instead of waiting and then trying to treat tissues of the body that have been deficient in human growth hormone for years.

--

I agree with her. Since we know that the decline of human growth hormone begins in the early 20's, I believe that safe homeopathic HGH can help those around the age of 30 to keep their growth hormone at a more optimum level as they age. Of course I always recommend everyone consult their private healthcare provider about taking any type of growth hormone therapy.

Best Regards,

Lisa Wells, RN

Article: At What Age Should HGH Therapy Begin?
    Last edited by admin; 04-30-2008 at 01:03 PM.

Cool Age

Interesting, this is kinda what I wanted to know. I know that (HRT) or the injections has been known to make the gland stop working and then you have to take the injections for the rest of your life. but apparently the HGH plus that you sell is Natural and works with the body. as I have for the last year been eating mostly natural and organic foods, trying to be healthy and excersize often, however I will be turning 21 soon and have been a coach potato for the first 18 years as the rest of the family was. I am the first to make a change and hope the rest will eventually join me. I have lost a lot of wait and I feel much healthier. I also take vitamins etc. However I am Sick all the time and this product says it improves the immune system, It would help with wait loss and muscle building. I also know that my metabolisms and some other body functions will always be lower than normal because of my previous obesity. which brings me to my point you say that 30 is a good age to take it but that your kids take it occasionally. I was wondering if I sound like a good candidate to start early and if because of my age I should take less or the normal dosage? I also know that until about age 25 it is still passable to grow length wise and not just muscle density that is another reason I would like to start now. even with changing my life style and living healthy I am always tired and have a hard time building muscle. any advice you can give would be helpful thanks...

Hi Asojc,

I congratulate you on changing your lifestyle. You have changed your diet and you are now exercising. These are major steps toward optimizing your health and fitness, and you have done these things now, while you are still so young, so I would expect you to have a very healthy future.

I was surprised when you said that your metabolism and other body functions will always be lower due to your past obesity. I don't know your entire health history, but based on what you wrote I would expect your metabolism and body function to continue to improve with your healthy lifestyle.

Regarding you taking our product, it may very well help to balance your hormone levels if they are low, and improve your metabolism, organ function, and immune system; I recommend you speak with your private doctor about this.

When speaking with your doctor you should make sure he/she understands that our product is a safe homeopathic product, and is not a synthetic hormone replacement therapy as are the injections.

Keep up the good work!

Lisa Wells, RN