Advanced HGH and IGF-1 Therapy

Thread: 5'5 & 16 yrs old wants to get taller

Default 5'5 & 16 yrs old wants to get taller

My son is 5'5 and he is turning 16 yrs. He wants to grow a couple more inches since he was in the basketball team. Will HGH help my son grow taller? Are there any side effects? How long will it take for us to see the results?
    Thank you and we appreciate it!

Welcome to the forums Uwarfare,

Before replying to your post I moved it from the "Frequently Asked Questions" forum to the "HGH and Increasing Height" forum. This is a popular subject so we have our own forum about HGH increasing height.

At 16 years of age HGH may help to boost his growth rate, since his long bones have probably not fused yet. Your doctor can take an X-ray to find out.

Regarding side effects, it depends on whether he takes the HGH injections or a non-injection product.

The injections are a full hormone replacement therapy that replaces the growth hormone normally make by the body with a synthetic growth hormone and so the injections can cause side effects.

For more information about possible side effects when taking the injections please see this page at our main site:

Side Effects of HGH Injections

Non-injection products such as ours should not cause the side effects that may be seen with the injections. Our HGH products are homeopathic and so work with the body to help the pituitary gland release more of its own growth hormone.

Regarding our products, we have heard positive reports from clients taking our HGH Plus IGF-1 & IGF-2 product in regards to increasing height.

We have heard reports of increased height from young clients taking our product under their doctor’s care, and we have also had adults report an increase in their bone density, which caused increased height.

We don’t keep a record of these reports unless they provide a testimonial for our testimonials pages but I remember being told of increases of up to 1 inches at the time they contacted us.

Besides containing homeopathic human growth hormone our HGH Plus IGF-1 & IGF-2 product also contains velvet deer antler. Velvet deer antler contains important growth factors including bone growth factors and ingredients that support the growth and health of bones and muscle.

Velvet deer antler comes from the antlers of deer. Deer grow a full rack of bony antlers every season. Deer antlers are the fastest growing bone in the world, for this reason I believe our HGH Plus IGF-1 & IGF-2 product that combines both homeopathic HGH and velvet deer antler is the best non-injection choice for those wishing for height increases without the risks.

If interested, there are several pages of information about our HGH Plus IGF-1 & IGF-2 product beginning at the page below and on that same page you will find links to other pages of specific information down toward the bottom of the page, in a dropdown.

HGH Plus IGF-1 & IGF-2

If you are not familiar with homeopathic medicine please visit this page for information about the different types of HGH therapy and for specific information about homeopathy and how it works:

Different Types of HGH Therapy

Concerning your question about how long it should take for your son to see an increase in his height, increasing height is usually a slow process, whether taking the injections or a non-injection therapy, and the results will be individualized.

Generally speaking I would expect to see some increase within 6 months of therapy.

In closing I must recommend you consult your son's doctor before giving him any type of HGH therapy.

Lisa Wells, RN
    Last edited by admin; 10-16-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks for the reply! I have another short question.. Is the non-injection HGH really safe? What will be the benefit for my son other than increasing his height? Thanks!

Homeopathic medicine is considered the safest type of medicine available and I consider homeopathic HGH the safest type of HGH therapy available.

Other benefits may include improved muscle/fat ratio, increased strength and stamina, sharper senses, etc.

Homeopathic HGH helps the body to optimize itself in regards to growth hormone, meaning he may see improvements in areas that need to be improved because his body should focus on improving those areas.

Again, because of your son's young age I recommend you consult his doctor before giving him our homeopathic HGH or any type of HGH therapy.

Lisa

Are there any proof of FDA in your product? Will it cause cancer when he grew older? I just really want to make sure nothing will happen to him. Thanks

Our HGH products are FDA registered and have been issued their own NDC "national drug code" number by the FDA.

As I stated, homeopathic HGH is the safest form of growth hormone therapy available, and taking a product such as ours that is FDA registered ensures the product is in compliance with the FDA's laws of safety.

Even so I must tell you that the FDA does not provide guarantees that a health product will always be 100% safe for everyone to take. They don't offer a guarantee for either prescription drugs or non-prescription products.

This is why you should speak with your son's doctor before giving him any type of health product or supplement. Just be sure he understands that you are only considering giving him a homeopathic HGH product, and not the injections. If he is familiar with homeopathic medicine he should be able to give you the correct advice.

Lisa

HGH-Pro
    Last edited by admin; 10-06-2010 at 12:28 PM.