Advanced HGH and IGF-1 Therapy

Thread: How Much should I take??

Exclamation How Much should I take??

I just read your answer to the young person wanting to take HGH injections and was wanting to know how much to take. I too am interested in the same information. I will be taking it with or with out your help, so, would much appreciate any informed information on proper doses to take and how often to take them. At this point I was going to take .2cc once a day but not sure if this is enough to have the optium affect.
    I am a 52 yr. old woman, 5'3", 160 lbs. I am in good health and have no health problems except somewhat raised colestrol but take no medicines at this time. I have research HGH injections for years and have taken the spray off and on for a couple of years. I am going to take HGH injections and would like to know the proper doses to take. Thank you for any information you, as a RN can give me. Thanks, Teach

Dear Teach,

I am always happy to help when I can, however, if I told you a specific dose of HGH injection that I thought you should take I would be practicing outside the scope of registered nursing. Even if I were a physician, I could not legally recommend a specific dose in this situation.

There is no one dose of HGH injections that everyone should take, every person's dose should be individualized.

You said that you were considering taking 0.2 cc once a day. Because there are different brands, and vials that contain different amounts of HGH, in order for me to know how much HGH you are considering taking, I need to know the concentration.
    I need to know how many IU's of HGH injection are in 0.2 cc of your solution.

If you have a vial that needs to be reconstituted, I would need to know the total amount of HGH in the entire vial, and I need to know the amount of bacteriostatic water that the vial is to be reconstituted with. Then I can figure out how many IU of HGH per cc your vial of HGH injection contains.

Generally, it is recommended to start with a low dose. Some doctors begin their patients with 0.5 IU per day, and then their dose is slowly increased in monthly increments of 0.5 IU as needed. The increase depends on blood studies of IGF-1 levels, and how the patient is doing.

It is generally believed that doses of over 2 IU per day will cause side effects.

I feel I should also mention, in case you were not aware, that recently the FDA has been investigating HGH injections being sold and used for reasons other than diagnosed HGH deficiency and they are cracking down on people selling injections online, and also those buying the injections online and treating themselves. This is probably not what you wanted to hear from me, however, I feel obligated to mention this.

I wish you the best,

Lisa

HGH-Pro

Click here to read 21 pages of HGH testimonials from my clients taking our non-injection human growth hormone product.
    Last edited by admin; 06-28-2008 at 05:28 PM.

Exclamation thanks

Thank you so much for your help and information. I truely understand exactly what you have told me and quite frankly expected that answer. I have looked for what I think are legit sites for doctor information for help with proper perscriptions, etc, with not much luck. Maybe I just don't know where to look. I wanted to go through the proper channels. There is only one doctor in this area over 200 miles away, that I know of, that is doing the HGH injections but the distance and cost is too cost prohibitive. There are no other doctors close that will talk to you about it. I thank you for your candid information and I will certainly keep it all in mind. I will try to be as cautious as I can and to continue to seek out the proper information for what I am doing. I believe in the HGH therapies and wish at this time to proceed with it. I do want to take the least amount possible and do not want to cause any harm or ill effects to my boby in any way. Once again, I thank you for your remarks and information, Thanks, teach